University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), Beijing, China
majoring in marine biology in South Chine Sea Institute of Oceangraphy, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Hainan University (HNU), Haikou, China M.S. 2013-2016
majoring in aquaculture in School of Marine Sciences, HNU
Wuhan Polytechnic University (WHPU), Wuhan, China B.S. 2009-2013
majoring in aquaculture in School of Animal Science and Nutritional Engineering, WHPU
post-doc in School of Marine Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University, 2021.03-now
- Xu Meng, Huang Jing, Shi Yu, et al. Comparative transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of yellow shell and black shell pearl oysters, Pinctada fucata martensii[J]. BMC Genomics. 2019,20:469.
- Xu Meng, Wei Jingguang, Chen Xiuli, et al. Molecular cloning and expression analysis of small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) genes from grouper (Epinephelus coioides) [J]. Fish & Shellfish Immunology. 2016,48:119-127.
- Xu Meng, Huang Wen, Liu Wenguang, et al. Growth, shell color segregation, and total antioxidant capacity studies of yellow shell color families selected from Pinctada fucata martensii[J]. Marine Sciences. 2020,44:113-121. (written in Chinese with English abstract)
- Wei Jingguang, Xu Meng, Chen xiuli, et al. Function analysis of fish Tollip gene in response to virus infection[J]. Fish & Shellfish Immunology. 2015,47, (2):807-816.
- Shi Yu, Xu Meng, Huang Jing, et al. Transcriptome analysis of mantle tissues reveals potential biomineralization-related genes in Tectus pyramis Born[J]. Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2019,29:131-144.
Address: Haiqin Building NO.3, Zhuhai Campus, SYSU, Tangjiawan, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City
Research Interests: molecular biology, fish omics and fish immunology, pigmentation and biomineralization in shellfish